Book a hotel near Mid-Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mid-Hudson Civic Center
Mid-Hudson Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Check out what's planned in the next few weeks or months at Mid-Hudson Civic Center, and time your stay with an event you'd like to attend.
To visit, head to Poughkeepsie. If you're not totally sure where that is, it's approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
If you want a good hotel that is fairly close to Mid-Hudson Civic Center, the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, is the best choice. It's located just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you have always thought that traveling is really more about seeing new cultures than sleeping in extravagant establishments, try out the bargain accommodations that are a short drive away. Some such places are the Days Inn Poughkeepsie and the Quality Inn.
To be at the heart of all the excitement, and stay in a top-notch hotel, spend a night at the Buttermilk Falls Inn, only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Dunkin' Donuts (1 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie) is among the better locations for an excellent coffee and a taste of something sweet. Pursue your adventure passed the setting sun with a beer or wine at Schatzi's Pub (202 Main Street, Poughkeepsie).
Other Things to Do Near Mid-Hudson Civic CenterYou've come a long way, so we imagine Mid-Hudson Civic Center won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Regardless if it's a loud rock concert or an enjoyable kids' show, McCann Ice Arena boasts a variety of terrific events.
- Check out a performance at Bardavon 1869 Opera House to hear the dramatic harmonies of the cast.
- Prepare for a night full of entertainment when you watch a play at Chance Theater.
- Select a good vantage point and just observe all the comings and goings as the workers maneuver heavy cargo at The Waterfront.
- Bring to life the child within when you accompany the children to Mid-Hudson Children's Museum. As a family, you can explore and learn through participation.
It's easy to catch the train when heading to Mid-Hudson Civic Center. The closest station, Poughkeepsie Station, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.