Planning a trip to Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center and searching for a nearby hotel?
Poughkeepsie, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
If time is of the essence, make a booking at the Minnewaska Lodge. It's situated just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center.
If it's important to find a low-cost hotel, then the Rondout Valley Resort, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center
After your time at Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- It might be just something in the fresh air, but the vast landscapes at Shawangunk Mountains have a certain magic to them.
- What could possibly be better than a cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Head to Robibero Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Stroll around and enjoy the artwork at DM Weil Gallery.
- Set aside to let nature flourish, Minnewaska State Park is a peaceful place to spend some time.
- Those who love spirits shouldn't miss Tuthilltown Spirits. Learn about the distilling process and also enjoy a little taster.