Minnewaska State Park is the perfect getaway for travelers craving some time in the fresh air.
You will find it in Gardiner, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Albany.
After spending time at Minnewaska State Park, wrap up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. You'll find 4 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one catches your eye out of the Minnewaska Lodge and Hudson Valley Resort And Spa.
More budget-conscious visitors might appreciate the Rondout Valley Resort, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Minnewaska State Park
Whether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Minnewaska State Park:
- Venture up the roads of Shawangunk Mountains, and be sure to take a break to view the scenery every once in a while.
- Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center will provide all the information you will need to ensure you make the most of your visit.
- The natural beauty of Stony Kill Falls is something every visitor should experience.
- Admire the fascinating art on exhibit at DM Weil Gallery.
- Is there anything better than an enlightening cultural trip intermingled with spirits? Take the time to visit Whitecliff Vineyard and you will quickly find out.