Book in your visit to Wolffer Estates Vineyard and simply relish in a bit of entertainment just for the grown-ups.
You can see it in Southampton.
If you'd prefer an easy drive from your hotel, it would be best to reserve one of the 2 nearby accommodations in advance. You might enjoy the Topping Rose House and The Bridge Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wolffer Estates Vineyard.
Look into reserving a room at the 380 Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the sole economical establishment in the area.
Pamper yourself with a night or two at one of the few deluxe hotels that are a brief drive away. Suites and rooms at The Maidstone and White Fences Inn are solid choices.
Enjoy an array of culinary gems at Loaves & Fishes Food Store (50 Sagg Main Street, Sagaponack), a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wolffer Estates Vineyard
Here's a sample of the wider region's other popular attractions:
- Your travel group will savor an aromatic expedition through the local notes that can be tried at SagPond Vineyards.
- Gain knowledge of the complex natural world at South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center.
- Awaken your inner child when you go with the kids to Children's Museum of The East End. Together, you'll be able to play and learn through participation.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to Nancy + Co. at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- If you are interested in botany or just the charm of nature, Bridge Gardens is a fun way to spend an afternoon.