ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Manor Royal Business Park and 6 miles (10 km) of Gatwick Aviation Museum with a stay here. Crawley Town Hall and Effingham Park Golf Course are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel's 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and 24-hour health club are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. A coffee shop, a garden, and a grocery/convenience store are also on offer.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 821 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and coffee/tea makers.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Jul 4, 2018 by karen
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation and for the great scores and kind comments which I am truly grateful for.
Handy location for arriving and departing guests.
Nov 3, 2015 by Karen
Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Gatwick for your accommodation on this occasion. I was so pleased to see the good scores and thnak you! I fully appreciate your comments in respect of WIFI however this is a Hilton decision and not made locally at hotel level. Please do enrol in the Hilton Hhonors loyalty programmed which is FREE to join as this entitles our Hilton Hhonors members free WIFI in all Hilton hotels. Very best regards, Karen Ballam
Not a 4 star hotel !
Jan 24, 2015 by Karen
Thank you for your post and please accept my apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused you. Yours sincerely, Karen Ballam HILTON GATWICK
DO NOT stay here
Feb 7, 2015 by Karen
Thank you for taking the time to score the hotel and it is clear from the scores given we did not reach your expectations and please accept my sincerest of apologies. Best regards, Karen Ballam
Very convenient for early morning flights or transportation into London. Free internet in the lobby but not available in the room.
Feb 21, 2015 by Karen
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Gatwick and for taking the time to score the hotel. It is clear from the scores given and your feedback that we did not reach your expectations and please accept my sincerest of apologies. Best regards, Karen Ballam
Best Airport Hotel
Jan 12, 2016 by Karen
Thank you for choosing this hotel for your accommodation. I am grateful for the terrific scores given and thank you so much. Very best regards, Karen
This hotel made my 1st trip to London the best.
Fabulous Customer Service!
About the Hilton London Gatwick AirportLocation South Terminal Gatwick Airport, Gatwick, England RH6 0LL
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12196 square feet (1133 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour health club, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton London Gatwick Airport. This 4-star Gatwick hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 821 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 12196 sq ft of conference space
- 1133 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: Horley Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
Hilton London Gatwick Airport offers 821 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 5:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 5:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 12.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 12.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton Hotel Gatwick London Airport
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport
- Hilton Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel Lowfield Heath
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Lowfield Heath, UK - England
- Hilton Lowfield Heath
- Lowfield Heath Hilton
- Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel
You should know
- Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).