Book a hotel near Verde Valley Archaeology Center, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Verde Valley Archaeology Center
Verde Valley Archaeology Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience at Verde Valley Archaeology Center.
It's located in Camp Verde. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 80 miles (129 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Phoenix.
Hotel options are a bit thin around Verde Valley Archaeology Center, but there are 3 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Comfort Inn Camp Verde and Days Inn Camp Verde Arizona ought to provide you with at least some of the features you desire.
Take a break with a coffee and treat yourself to some mouth-watering bites at Verde Cafe (358 South Main Street, Camp Verde). The fact that it is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Verde Valley Archaeology Center means it's easy to find when you're done sightseeing. Belly still rumbling? Take a look at the menu at Moscato Italian Restaurant (396 South Main Street, Camp Verde,) a great local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Verde Valley Archaeology CenterAfter visiting Verde Valley Archaeology Center, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- A significant historical location, Fort Verde Park State Historic Park is a place worth visiting to get a taste of the past.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at Kids Quest.
- Take a seat at the table at Cliff Castle Casino if you love razzle-dazzle and the magic in the air when the slots are whirring.
- Enjoy an educational tourist attraction at Montezuma Castle National Monument. There you'll get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were unearthed.
- Your travel group will appreciate a fragrant expedition through the regional flavors that can be tried at San Dominique Winery.