You're certain to have an interesting experience with a trip to University Center of Lake County.
This site is located in Grayslake, which is roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Springfield.
Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from University Center of Lake County, the Comfort Suites is the handiest place to get a room.
A short drive away, you'll discover a small number of budget hotels to select from. Make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites Chicago/Libertyville and the Super 8 Gurnee.
Somethings Brewing is a lovely place to enjoy a hot beverage or a tantalizing treat. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from University Center of Lake County. Also close by is Lovely Thai Restaurant, which offers a more extensive menu. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a drink or two before heading back to the hotel, and Bill's Pub North is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near University Center of Lake County
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine University Center of Lake County is just the start. After you're done, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Prebook a guided tour around College of Lake County and watch as the excited scholars and devoted instructors hustle through this stimulating establishment.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this gaming addict's utopia. Jump America offers all types of entertainment that'll challenge your skills.
- Spend some time shopping at Gurnee Mills, where you can pick up almost anything you want, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- If you're looking for some family bonding, make tracks to Lake County Fairgrounds. This bright and lively fairground is bursting with fun activities that will keep the kids happy endlessly.
- Your kids are sure to be over the moon when you bring them for a day at the local theme park, Six Flags Great America!