Where to stay in Turks and Caicos: Best areas for travelers
- Grace Bay: The Ocean Club West, the Villa del Mar and the Seven Stars Resort & Spa are just some of the quality hotel options here. After a great night's sleep, roll out of bed with all the energy you need to check out Grace Bay Beach and other big attractions around you.
- The Bight: Home to major attractions, this is an essential stop on any good Turks and Caicos itinerary. If you're only here a night or two, you can't miss Turtle Cove. Sleep soundly at a top hotel such as the West Bay Club, the Wymara Resort and Villas or the Grace Bay Club.
- Cockburn Town: Nothing beats exploring a completely new place, especially when you've got spectacular attractions such as Cruise Center Beach to tick off your bucket list. You can make your vacation even better by nabbing one of the quality hotels nearby, like the Osprey Beach Hotel, the Turks Head Inne or the Bohio Dive Resort.
- Leeward Settlement: You could end up with a to-do list as long as your arm here. This city is a favorite with travelers for loads of reasons, and Provo Conch Farm is one of them. Stay at the Beauty and the Beach! or the Gorgeous Modern 1 Bed/1.5bath Condo at The Atrium Resort and discover the best of this popular place.
- South Caicos Island: If you're having trouble deciding which hotel to add to your package, the East Bay Resort - All Beachfront Suites - Island hop required and the Sailrock Resort- Island Hop Flight Included are both great options. Spend your nights at one of these and your days checking out popular local attractions, like The Boiling Hole.
Search vacation packages deals in Turks and Caicos's top destinations
Turks and Caicos flight + hotel packages
2021 Turks and Caicos vacations
Top Turks and Caicos hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Turks and Caicos
Turks and Caicos Vacations
This British overseas territory is situated about 650 miles east-southeast of Miami, Florida. Although the beauty of the islands attracts an endless flow of those on Turks and Caicos vacations, the history is very much worth exploring as well. Major Attractions
Arrange for a car rental in Turks and Caicos so you can really explore Grand Turk Island. The Grand Turk Lighthouse was built in the 1850s to warn mariners of the shallow reef at the northern end of the island. The 60-foot cast iron structure was first electrified in 1972. Those with Turks and Caicos vacation packages often include snorkeling or scuba diving on their itineraries, and one of the best spots for snorkeling is at Library Reef on Grand Turk. In addition to all the colorful fish, there is a spectacular transition where the water drops from 30 feet to 7,000 feet at the edge of the reef. Recurring Festivals and Events
In the late summer, the Turks and Caicos Music and Cultural Festival features local talent playing ripsaw music, as well as visiting musical artists from across the Caribbean and the United States. In the past, notable performers have included John Legend, Alicia Keys, Michael Bolton, and Lionel Richie.
In late May, the South Caicos Regatta features boat races, a parade, and unique maypole dances. Every February, the Valentine's Day Cup is a model sailboat race at Barnberra Beach. All entries must be crafted from branches of the gum-elemi tree. Right after Easter, the skies over Providenciales are filled with colorful and uniquely crafted entries in the Turks and Caicos Kite Flying Competition.
Browse Travelocity, where you'll find an excellent selection of affordable Turks and Caicos hotels with the amenities you desire. Finding the best vacation packages to Turks and Caicos on Travelocity has never been simpler, and you can search over 400 airlines and more than 5,000 hotels worldwide.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Turks and Caicos?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Turks and Caicos?
Why should I book my Turks and Caicos vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Turks and Caicos car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Turks and Caicos?
What is there to do in Turks and Caicos?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.