Book a hotel near Tubbs-Carlisle House, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tubbs-Carlisle House
Tubbs-Carlisle House Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll discover that history is alive and well when you visit Tubbs-Carlisle House.
Lubbock, approximately 340 miles (547 kilometers) away from the state capital, Austin, is where you will find it.
You'll be pleased to find out that there are 2 accommodations nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tubbs-Carlisle House you'll come across the La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North and WoodSpring Suites Lubbock West.
You can save some of your money for what you really love when you stay at one of the moderately priced hotels that are not too far away. You may like to reserve a room at the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock and the Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock.
A night or two at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center is well worth every dollar. It's the sole luxury hotel around, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Doing everything you need to get done can be hard work, and it's even harder without a daily coffee. When you know you have to have that caffeine kick, swing by Pure Water Ice And Tea Company (5801 4th Street, Lubbock.) Enjoy another bite of the local dining scene at Cujo's Sports Bar & Grill (5811 4th Street, Lubbock).
Other Things to Do Near Tubbs-Carlisle HouseIn addition to Tubbs-Carlisle House, here are some other things in the wider region that you may want to do:
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, check out Shadow Hills Golf Course.
- Lights, camera, action! You'll experience the thrill of anticipation as theater goes pitch black at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema.
- No matter how many lively activities you discover while you are in the area, a couple of hours spent at Lubbock Christian University will open your eyes to the spirit of the students here.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, check out Rawls Course.
- Eager to escape the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Enjoy a serene stroll in Maxey Park, a green urban oasis.