Find & compare cheap hotels in Traverse City, MI from $38
Top Traverse City Cheap Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Traverse City, a city known for its boating, and sights like Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Torch Lake. Choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Traverse City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Traverse City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Grand Traverse Bay, Clinch Park, and Traverse City State Park.
- Other things to see include Front Street, Turtle Creek Casino, and City Opera House.
- Need a pet store? Try Great Lakes Pet Memorial, SCALZES & TAILZS, or Pets Naturally.
- For vet care, Elk Rapids Animal Hospital: Nowak Robin M DVM, Bay Area Pet Hospital: Dumas Kelly DVM, and Raddatz Diana are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Traverse City
- Seasons Inn Traverse City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Beulah
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Stone Waters Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Traverse City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Traverse City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.