ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Shinjuku hostel, you'll find Shinjuku Isetan and VR Zone Shinjuku. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant and a sauna are featured at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. A computer station and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free Internet, digital TV
The 330 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with digital channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities include showers and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 459 reviews
About the Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule HotelLocation 1-2-5 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, a vending machine, and laundry facilities are also featured at Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Tokyo hostel.
- 330 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (23.5 km / 14.6 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel offers 330 accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Digital television is provided. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers and toilets with an electronic bidet. This Tokyo hostel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Digital channels
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Food & Drink
Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a sauna.
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The hotel is closed for cleaning from 10 AM - 4 PM. This also applies to rooms that are booked for multiple nights.
Children ages 6-14 must be accompanied by an adult of the same gender. If not accompanied by an adult of the same gender, their reservation will be canceled on arrival.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This capsule hotel allows 1 guest per room in an area designated by gender, regardless of age. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 500 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Capsule Hotel Shinjuku
- Capsule Shinjuku
- Kuyakushomae Capsule
- Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel
- Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Capsule
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel
- Shinjuku Kuyakushomae Capsule Hotel Tokyo
- Kuyakusho-mae Capsule Hotel
- Shinjuku Kuyakusho-mae Capsule
- Kuyakusho-mae Capsule
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.