Where to stay in St. Petersburg: Best areas for travelers
- Tsentralny: This is an amazing place for sightseeing, with top attractions like Kazan Cathedral and Palace Square located here. When you've checked them off your list, get a cozy night's sleep at the NEO on Nevsky, the Hotel Pastel on Nevskiy 82 or the Hotel Adeliya.
- Nevsky Prospekt: There's always something new to discover in this neighborhood. Start your day with a visit to Kazan Cathedral and go with the flow from there! A comfy place to consider in this neighborhood is the NEO on Nevsky. The Hotel GoodNight and the Hotel Liteyniy Dvor are also favored by vacationers to the area.
- Admiralteyskiy: Welcoming hotels such as the AZIMUT Hotel St. Petersburg, the Carat Inn and the Alexander House are just one reason to stay in this neighborhood. But St. Isaac's Cathedral, one of the area's most famous attractions, is what really attracts the crowds. Base yourself here and check it off your bucket list.
- Vladimirskiy: Settle into this popular neighborhood and have Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic, Dostoyevsky Museum and Vladimirskaya Church on your doorstep. The Aristocrat Boutique Hotel Dostoevsky, the Guest rooms Dostoevskogo and the Boutique Hotel Akhilles i Cherepakha are a few options to curl up at night in this part of town.
- Smol'Ninskoe: One of the great advantages to basing yourself in this neighborhood is that there's so much to keep you occupied. Map out a route and spend a day exploring main attractions like Tauride Palace, Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge and Oktyabrskiy Big Concert Hall. When you've crossed them all off your list, get some rest at the Diplomat hotel, the Severnyy or the 4 Parts of the World.
Top St. Petersburg hotels deals
Popular places to visit in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Vacations
Founded in May of 1703 by Peter the Great, Saint Petersburg, Russia was the monarchy's capital for more than 200 years. Still the cultural hub of the country, museums and theaters host period pieces, operatic performances, and ballets. All-inclusive vacations to St Petersburg will ensure you see all there is to see while doing so fully rested from your stay at one of the many accommodating St Petersburg hotels .
Major Attractions in Saint Petersburg
The architecture of the period is so inspired that, of the numerous things to do in this beautiful Russian city, the highest rated are the church tours. St. Isaac's Cathedral, Catherine Palace and Park, and Church of the Savior on Blood are the highlights of any St Petersburg vacation packages. The Grand Palace and Palace Square are two noteworthy visitor spots that should not be missed. St Petersburg package deals will incorporate this and much more on your vacation to this historical place. If you desire to incorporate any day trips into your itinerary, you may want to seek St Petersburg car rentals .
Saint Petersburg Annual Events
Many of the festivals and events in this city are art- or music-centered. From May through August of every year, St Petersburg hosts the annual Sand Sculpture Festival which highlights sculptures of various characters from Russian fairy tales. In 2015, the 23rd annual International Music Festival hosted "Stars of the White Nights." The dedication was in honor of Tchaikovsky's 175th anniversary. Every August sees the celebration of the City Music and Arts Festival showcasing electronic music and pieces of contemporary art from both local artists and those from around the world.
Book your St Petersburg vacation with Travelocity and see the difference the Travelocity Price Guarantee makes. If you find a less expensive price elsewhere on a comparable St Petersburg vacation, Travelocity will refund the difference.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to St. Petersburg?
How long should my St. Petersburg vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for St. Petersburg?
Why should I book my St. Petersburg vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my St. Petersburg car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to St. Petersburg?
Which airport is best for St. Petersburg?
What is there to do in St. Petersburg?
Where should I stay when visiting St. Petersburg?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.