Arranging a trip to Spring Street Antique Mall and searching for accommodation close by?
You'll find it in Rockbridge, approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Spring Street Antique Mall, there are a total of 3 accommodation options to think about. See which one looks best out of the Baymont Inn & Suites Logan and Holiday Inn Express Logan.
The Budget Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, is the ideal place for tourists that appreciate a bargain hotel.
When your brain is still sleeping without a cup of coffee, you can make your way to Hocking Hills Roasters Inc (26772 U.S. 33, Rockbridge). If you're planning to dine out, you can walk to Sandy Sue's Silver Diner (26784 U.S. 33, Rockbridge) and see if the dishes are to your taste.
Other Things to Do Near Spring Street Antique Mall
When you're finally finished with Spring Street Antique Mall, you're not going to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Track down some locally made souvenirs and gifts and relax for a short while with some delciious refreshments at Hocking Hills Market.
- Rockbridge State Nature Preserve is an unspoiled location where you can get some fresh air, and hopefully see some birds and wildlife.
- Lake Logan State Park is an ideal escape for anyone yearning to get outdoors.
- Stimulate your brain with a tour of Hocking College Energy Institute, where you'll find out about some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
- Some areas are significant enough in nature that they're protected. Wahkeena Nature Preserve is one of them.