Book a hotel near Sports Palace Dome, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sports Palace Dome
Sports Palace Dome Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Sports Palace Dome.
You can find it in Mexico City, the capital city of the nation.
A decent hotel can be the difference between an ordinary vacation and a terrific one. There are 14 possibilities to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sports Palace Dome, so it shouldn't be too hard to locate one that ticks all your boxes. Discerning travelers appreciate the NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, Holiday Inn Mexico Dali Airport and Hotel Riazor Aeropuerto, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The surrounding area's more economical solutions will give you all you need at a price that will make you smile. Two popular places are the City Express Plus Insurgentes Sur and the City Express EBC Reforma.
After you've soaked up the various sites, spend the night at one of the handful of top-notch options that are a short drive away. The St. Regis Mexico City and Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City are solid choices that are worth considering.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain stimulated with a jolt of caffeine. You can order a cup of coffee from Bistro Caffe, an easy walk away. If it's a bigger meal that you're looking for, try Monaco Restaurante, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and travelers alike. As the day wraps up, you can toast the travel moments yet to come at NAVEINDUSTRIAL, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Sports Palace DomeYou're surely not going to wrap up your day after Sports Palace Dome? Give yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Mercado Jamaica is a great place to pick up a gift for someone back home or simply enjoy a delicious snack.
- You will be in awe of Palacio de Cortes, a historically and architecturally intriguing attraction.
- Purchase some lovely last-minute gifts at Plaza Central Shopping Center.
- Central de Abasto is a charming place where one can buy yourself a gift or perhaps just have a delicious bite to eat.
- As you explore the area, you should stop and admire Iglesia de la Santisima Trinidad, a local place of worship. If you hope to walk through the halls, be sure to ask about visiting times beforehand.