Book a hotel near Sorrento Lift, Sorrento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sorrento Lift
Sorrento Lift Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Sorrento Lift and looking for a nearby hotel?
It is located in Sorrento, a place that may not be well-known to every traveler. It can be found 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of Rome, the country's capital.
With 99 accommodations within easy walking distance of Sorrento Lift, even the fussiest of travelers are sure to find what they're looking for. Why don't you check out the Bellevue Syrene, Grand Hotel La Favorita and Grand Hotel Royal?
Nothing puts more strain on the budget than finding a place to tuck in for the night. Fortunately, there is a range of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. Consider the M Suites Sorrento, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, there is the Villa La Terrazza, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Some people say that life's too short to stress about the size of your bank account. Spoil yourself with several nights at one of the numerous upmarket hotels that are nearby. You can look into getting a room at the Grand Hotel Cocumella or the Grand Hotel Capodimonte, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Breathe in the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or sample one of the snacks at gestione fauno bar. It's only a brief stroll from Sorrento Lift. In case you're searching for food that's more substantial, Inn Bufalito Store is also close-at-hand. Finish off your afternoon with a couple of drinks at Daniele's Club, another short walk away, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Sorrento LiftYou've come here to visit Sorrento Lift, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- Take some time out to admire the cultural and historical greatness of Piazza Tasso, a significant piece of local history.
- Explore Sedile Dominova and and allow yourself to imagine the tales of the people who once wandered these halls.
- Don't miss the chance to visit Piazza Sant'Antonino, a piazza which has played a part in the economy, social life and culture here.
- If you are a fan of the arts, you will enjoy a visit to Tasso Theatre.
- Basilica di Sant'Antonio is a pleasant house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to stop by.
Jump on a train at the nearest station, Sorrento, after exploring Sorrento Lift. It's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.