Book a hotel near Piazza Tasso, Sorrento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Piazza Tasso
Piazza Tasso Hotel & Travel Guide
Let yourself be taken back to an era from the past as you explore Piazza Tasso.
You'll locate it in Sorrento, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Rome.
Travelers are likely to be excited by the considerable variety of accommodations in the vicinity of Piazza Tasso. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are no less than 99 possibilities to choose from. The Bellevue Syrene, Grand Hotel La Favorita and Grand Hotel Royal are just a few of the choices.
You'll be stunned at how far your dollar can go at some of the area's budget hotels. Check out the M Suites Sorrento, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, there is the Villa La Terrazza, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Some people say that life's too short to get hung up on the size of your bank account. Spoil yourself with a night at one of the numerous luxurious establishments close by. Some choices are the Grand Hotel Cocumella, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Grand Hotel Capodimonte, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Once you've wrapped things up at Piazza Tasso, take a brief walk to gestione fauno bar for a light meal, a cup of coffee or cool drink. For those wanting something more substantial, Inn Bufalito Store is also close by with a great variety of tasty meals. You know it's time to order a drink or two when dusk starts to fall. Enquire about your favorite beverage at Daniele's Club, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Piazza TassoAfter you're finished with Piazza Tasso, there are a number of other things to see in the wider region:
- Call in at Sedile Dominova, a popular historical building, and understand why it's treasured by locals and tourists alike.
- Visit Piazza Sant'Antonino, and try to imagine the scenes that played out at this historic square hundreds of years ago.
- Make time to enjoy a play and travel to another world at Tasso Theatre.
- Stop by Basilica di Sant'Antonio. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the tour times if you want to spend time inside the building.
- Get a feel of the local culture by going to Sorrento Cathedral. Despite the fact that you need to book in advance to see the interior, you can also admire it from outside.
An easy trip by train is a convenient way to get to Piazza Tasso. The most convenient station, Sorrento, is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.