Take in the surrounding views and enjoy a refreshing walk in the open air at Sol Duc Hot Springs.
Port Angeles, roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Olympia, is where you will find it.
You'll have to broaden your search if you're after accommodation around Sol Duc Hot Springs. Although you won't find any in the immediate vicinity, you will find a few in the neighboring regions. Drive 25 miles (40 kilometers) and you will find Sequim, in addition to 5 places to stay. Visitors favor the Econo Lodge Sequim, Red Lion Inn & Suites Sequim and Sequim West Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Sol Duc Hot Springs
Besides Sol Duc Hot Springs, here is a list of some other things in the area that you're going to want to do:
- The unique splendor of Sol Duc Falls is something you ought to experience.
- Lovers of nature will adore an excursion to Marymere Falls.
- The shores of gorgeous Crescent Lake are popular with visitors and locals.
- Pull on your favorite walking boots and take on Barnes Creek Trailhead. This popular scenic hiking trail is the ideal way to experience the natural charm of this region.
- Hoh Rain Forest Visitor Center has everything you'll need to ensure you don't waste any time during your stay.