If you're the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Hoh River.
You can visit it in Forks, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Olympia.
It would be wise to plan your accommodation before you head off, as there aren't any options near Hoh River. Situated 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, the Points West Oceanfront Resort is popular with travelers. The Sooke Harbour House, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and the Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina, a drive of 55 miles (89 kilometers), are a couple of other choices you can look up.
Other Things to Do Near Hoh River
Whether you'd like to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Hoh River:
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Ruby Beach, where you can play as long as you like.
- Don't forget to bring your beach towel when you visit Kalaloch Public Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Ensure you spare some time to see Bogachiel River, a renowned body of flowing water that should definitely be on every visitor's list of landmarks to visit.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and soak up nature at Bogachiel State Park.
- Water sports fans will enjoy a trip to Rainforest Paddlers, where there's plenty of activities that will get you out on the water.