Find some tranquility with Mother Nature at Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead.
Bass Harbor, where it is to be found, lies 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Augusta.
The Ann's Point Inn is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead, making it the ideal place for you to get some rest and relaxation during your stay.
Other Things to Do Near Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead
If you have time, be sure to check out what else is on in the region:
- With a picturesque view down to the water and a fascinating history, Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse makes for an enjoyable day trip in the region.
- Visit Quiet Side Cafe & Ice Cream Shop, where you can indulge your sweet tooth with a variety of delicious goodies.
- Lovers of nature should be sure to bring their hiking boots and enjoy a hike along Beech Cliff Loop.
- If you've visited the more famous museums, consider the displays at Wendell Gilley Museum.
- History fans should set aside time to visit Islesford Historical Museum, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.