You'll be pleased you added Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine to your travel agenda.
It's situated in Hastings, 100 miles (161 kilometers) out of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Accommodations in the immediate vicinity are not easy to find. Convenient choices include the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, 75 miles (121 kilometers) away, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express State College at Williamsburg Square, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine
Once you're done with Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine, you can think about the region's other attractions:
- Outdoor adventures await at Rock Run Recreation Park. Pack some snacks, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Prince Gallitzin State Park is a place you will enjoy. Set aside an afternoon and go for a walk in this calming environment.
- Contres Greer Social Hall proudly offers all the essential services and facilities required for a high quality conference.
- You'll soon see why the shores of beautiful Glendale Lake are popular with visitors.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy tasting wine with friends, Woody Lodge Winery is a wonderful place to try the local flavors.