Find & compare hotels with pools in Santa Cruz, CA from $70
Top Santa Cruz Hotels with Pools
Pet owners shouldn't miss Santa Cruz, a city known for its surfing, and sights like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Mystery Spot. You can choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Santa Cruz and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Santa Cruz with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Monterey Bay, Big Basin Redwoods State Park, and Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park.
- Other things to see include Capitola Beach, Roaring Camp Railroads, and Rio Del Mar Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try The Wishbone Pet Company, Furball Critters, or Bed and Biscuits / Groomingdales.
- For vet care, Coast Equine Veterinary Services, Coast Veterinary Services, and Gerrity Kathie DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Monarch Cove Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- National 9 Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Santa Cruz
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Santa Cruz.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.