Travelocity Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco boutique hotel near Union Square
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, convenient to Westfield San Francisco Centre and Lombard Street.
This 4-star hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection
Built in 1928 and having recently undergone a $7 million renovation, this San Francisco boutique hotel is 1.5 blocks from the Curran Theatre and the American Conservatory Theater. Union Square and cable cars are 2.5 blocks away. Within 6 blocks of this hotel are the Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill eateries and shops, and the historic Grace Cathedral.
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served in The Green Room restaurant, while the sophisticated and chic cocktail lounge The Mortimer, offers light dinner, and drinks. Room service is available.
A large fitness room contains state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment. There are several recreational activities located near the hotel, including bowling, golf, tennis, boating, and surfing.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas as well as the 24-hour business center. Business services includes meeting/conference rooms with 5,500 square feet of meeting space and 7 meeting rooms to choose from including Floor Sixteen which offers a large outdoor terrace and skyline views of San Francisco. The hotel offers concierge services and complimentary umbrellas are available for use by guests.
Hotel Adagio is non-smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 1928
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
b The Green Room /b - Serving hot and cold breakfast. br / br / b The Mortimer /b - Cocktail bar serving light dinner and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Adagio's fitness center includes cardio machines, free weights, and Cybex weight machines.
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Adagio Autograph Collection
- Adagio Autograph Collection San Francisco
- Adagio Hotel
- Hotel Adagio
- Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection
- Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection San Francisco
- Adagio San Francisco
- Hotel Adagio San Francisco
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.