Book Hotels in Quito
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Quito hotels
Top cheap Quito hotel deals
- Quito Airport Suites HotelN8-233 Conector Alpachaca Via, Aeropuerto de Quito diagonal Las Aduanas, Tababela, Pichincha
The price is $39 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
- Hostal Vista AmazonasAmazonas, 23-56, Quito, PichinchaGet Rates
- Quinta CarlotaCalle Oe-5A N6-432 y José Guagrilla, San Vicente de Yaruqui, Yaruqui, PichinchaGet Rates3/5 (2 reviews)
- Wyndham Quito AirportParroquia Tababela S/N Via Yaruqui, Aeropuerto Mariscal Sucre, Tababela, Pichincha
The price is $115 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (20 reviews)
- Hotel FinlandiaFinlandia 35-129 & Suecia St., Quito, Pichincha
The price is $59 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 225/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Hosteria San Carlos TababelaJusto Cuello s/n, y Pedro Vicente Maldonado, TababelaGet Rates
Top luxury Quito hotel deals
- JW Marriott Hotel QuitoAvenida Orellana 1172 Y Avenida Amazonas, Quito, PichinchaGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (9 reviews)
- Swissotel QuitoAv 12 de Octubre y 1820 Luis Cordero, Quito, Pichincha
The price is $78 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Hotel Plaza GrandeGarcia Moreno N5-16 Y Chile, Quito, PichinchaGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Le Parc Hotel, Beyond StarsRepública de El Salvador, N34-349 e Irlanda, Quito, Quito
The price is $69 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.8/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Casa GangotenaCalle Bolívar OE 6-41 & Cuenca, Quito, Pichincha
The price is $368 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Hacienda RumilomaObispo Diaz de la Madrid s/n, al final de la calle, Quito, Pichincha
The price is $230 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (1 review)
How much is a hotel room in Quito?
Hotels in Quito start at $39 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Quito Hotel & Travel Guide
At 9,350 feet above sea level, Quito, Ecuador is the highest official capital in the world, so give yourself time to catch your breath on those stairs, especially if you've just come from sea level on one of the recent flights to Quito! The gorgeous vistas, vibrant nightlife, and historical charm are well worth the altitude, so don't lose any time— book a vacation to Quito today. Drop your bags at one of the many charming hotels in Quito and set off for an adventure you won't soon forget.
Out and About in Quito
As one of twelve world heritage sites named at UNESCO's very first meeting in 1978, Quito's Old Town is the best-preserved historic center in the Americas, graced by beautifully restored colonial facades and scores of churches, cathedrals, and other jaw-dropping architectural masterpieces. If you can tear yourself away, head north to check out La Mitad del Mundo, the national monument marking the path of the equator. Later, if you're feeling active, ride Quito's famous cable car, the TelefériQo, up the slopes of Pichincha Volcano for stunning views of the city and its mountainous environs. Still have the energy for some clubbing before bed? La Mariscal is the local hot spot for dancing and drinking. It's also the site of many Quito hotels, so you can party late without worrying about how you'll get back to your bed.
Eating and Drinking
After all that exploring, you're bound to be hungry. Swing by the Mercado Central for some traditional Ecuadorian street food on the cheap. Wander between stalls and try a bowl of locro de papa or chew on a roasted guinea pig if you're feeling ambitious. Be sure to save room for the grilled plantains and a batido, a type of Latin American smoothie. Working up an appetite for your trip? Travelocity can help you book cheap hotels in Quito so you have more time and energy to plan your Ecuadorian adventure. You can even save up to $537 when you book a hotel and a flight at the same time!