Mother Nature's extraordinary gifts are a wonder to witness. Plant Paradise Country Gardens is one of them.
To experience it, pack your things and head over to Toronto, the capital of the province.
Throw down your suitcase, enjoy a good night's sleep and delight in being a short distance from Plant Paradise Country Gardens when you make a reservation at the Forest Creek Bed & Breakfast and Retreat, 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Plant Paradise Country Gardens
Once you're finished with Plant Paradise Country Gardens, you're not likely to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- Take the opportunity to show off your stance, posture and swing at Glen Eagle Golf Club.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at Legacy Pines Golf Club.
- Go face to face with the charming horses at Caledon Equestrian Park.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Cold Creek Conservation Area is a nice place to spend some alone time.
- Consider spending an afternoon at a well-known local landmark, Downey's Farm Market. Have fun as you stroll among some charming stalls offering handmade goods.