We all need a little time away from the kids, whether they belong to you or not! Penn Shore Winery is a splendid place to enjoy some grown-up time.
It's situated in Erie, which is an estimated 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
You'll discover 3 hotels that are a short drive from Penn Shore Winery, each offering comfort and convenience. The Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in North East (Erie) are two places you might want to consider.
If you like to think of yourself as thrifty, you should stay at the Red Carpet Inn, a low-cost solution, only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away!
Other Things to Do Near Penn Shore Winery
If you are hoping to cram as many things as possible into your vacation, here are some other things that are happening:
- What could possibly be better than a fascinating cultural trip blended with alcohol? Head to South Shore Wine Company and you will find out.
- Allow yourself the chance to learn about the history of the railway with an afternoon at Lake Shore Railway Museum.
- Savor some of the aromatic essences from this region at Courtyard Wineries.
- Train your taste buds with the savory flavors of the wines featured at Presque Isle Wine Cellars.
- A trip to Mazza Vineyards is sure to be an excursion for your palate.