Courtyard Wineries is the perfect place to go if you’re looking for a more grown-up kind of fun.
Erie, where it is situated, sits 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Get comfortable and take it easy after visiting Courtyard Wineries. You can select from 2 hotels that are all within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the Grape Arbor Bed and Breakfast and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in North East (Erie).
Other Things to Do Near Courtyard Wineries
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Courtyard Wineries won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Savor the aromatic flavors from this area at Presque Isle Wine Cellars.
- Treat the kids to an excursion full of learning and fun at Lake Shore Railway Museum.
- Taste the notes of this area at Penn Shore Winery.
- Do you want to give your credit card a workout? The famous Burch Farms Country Market is a must-see on many people's shopping schedules.
- What is better than an exciting cultural trip blended with liquor? Make some time to visit South Shore Wine Company and you will certainly figure it out.