Book a hotel near Palacio de Bellas Artes, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palacio de Bellas Artes
Palacio de Bellas Artes Hotel & Travel Guide
There is a reason that people come from near and far to view Palacio de Bellas Artes.
To experience it, make your way to Mexico City, the nation's capital. This bustling destination attracts a signfiicant number of travelers year-round.
There are lots of accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Palacio de Bellas Artes. With 50 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only trouble you'll have is deciding which one looks the best! Why not begin looking at the Downtown, Hilton Mexico City Reforma and Gran Hotel Ciudad De Mexico?
You don’t need to max out the credit card to enjoy a decent night's sleep. Have a look at the great selection of nearby budget hotels. Have you thought about giving the Hotel San Francisco Centro Histórico a shot? It's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. A second alternative is the Corinto Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Put aside your hassles and take pleasure in deluxe amenities and brilliant service at a nearby, top-rated hotel. Check out the Le Meridien Mexico City, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Krystal Grand Reforma Uno, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Only a few minutes away, Cafe del Palacio is a wonderful place to order a coffee and a quick bite. Also nearby is Sanborn Hermanos, S.A.De C.V, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater selection of meals. If you don't wish to go to bed just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Somnos Y Stylus, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Palacio de Bellas ArtesAfter visiting Palacio de Bellas Artes, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or famous museum, Museo Nacional de Arquitectura is still worth a visit if you like to learn.
- If you are looking for somewhere to think about the spiritual side of life, head to Iglesia de la Santa Veracruz.
- If you're looking for a local government building and a historically relevant landmark, venture to Palacio Postal.
- Looking for something a little different? Make plans to have a look at Church Of La Esnsenanza, a local place of worship.
- After you've visited all the other museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at Palace of Mines.
A journey by rail is an excellent way to reach Palacio de Bellas Artes. The closest station, Metro Juárez, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.