What's the hold up? Oregon Inlet Fishing Center was made to be seen.
Nags Head, approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
The area surrounding Oregon Inlet Fishing Center lacks any accommodations. But there is no need to worry, since the neighboring areas have places to stay. You will be able to select from 6 places to stay if you travel to Manteo, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Burrus House Inn, Pirate's Cove Resort Condos and Shallowbag Bay Club are among the choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Oregon Inlet Fishing Center
Once you're finished with Oregon Inlet Fishing Center, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- As far as unique local landmarks go, only a handful can compete with the splendid view and impressive architecture of Bodie Island Lighthouse.
- Conservation enthusiasts will enjoy their time at Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- Meander along Jennette's Pier, which is splendid at all hours of the day, but particularly in the early morning light.
- You'll have lots of fun finding gifts and souvenirs for friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Tanger Outlet Center.
- As you explore, make sure you go and see Pirate's Cove Marina, a marina.