Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Open Stage of Harrisburg?
It's situated in Harrisburg - Hershey. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 6 miles (10 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Harrisburg.
Looking to step out of your room and be at Open Stage of Harrisburg in a matter of moments? It’s possible if you stay at the Hilton Harrisburg and Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey.
In the surrounding area, you can find some economical solutions that are perfect for making your daily allowance work harder. The Towneplace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg and the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg are recommended.
There's nothing like walking around a new place to build up an appetite. After you're finished at Open Stage of Harrisburg, you can refuel just a short walk away, at Dunkin' Donuts. Also close-at-hand is Arby's, a popular eatery that serves a selection of satisfying courses. If you have no desire to go home just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Bourbon Street Saloon, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Open Stage of Harrisburg
You've come a long way, so surely Open Stage of Harrisburg is just the start. After you're done, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Strawberry Square.
- Enjoy watching the gifted actors who perform at Popcorn Hat Players Children’s Theatre and appreciate all the hard work which is put into these productions.
- You don't have to be a huge science fan to thoroughly enjoy an outing to Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts. This fascinating facility is a popular and educational tourist attraction.
- People who enjoy reading cannot miss spending time at State Library of Pennsylvania, a popular local library. Make sure to check with the library for visiting information.
- Visitors should make time to see and admire Pennsylvania State Capitol, a historically significant government building.
A journey on the train is a hassle-free way to reach Open Stage of Harrisburg. The most convenient station, Harrisburg Transportation Center, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.