Whether you love placing a bet or just watching from the sidelines, the blinking lights and beeps and chimes of the slot machines at Ojibwa Casino Marquette will undoubtedly excite you.
This site is located in Marquette, which is an estimated 290 miles (467 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
There aren't any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Ojibwa Casino Marquette, so be ready for a bit of driving. The Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront is 8 miles (13 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Marquette 10 miles (16 kilometers) and the Landmark Inn 8 miles (13 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Ojibwa Casino Marquette
After seeing Ojibwa Casino Marquette, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- At Lakenenland Sculpture Park, striking sculptural works rest among greenery and flowers.
- Boasting a perfect view out across the water and a rich history, Marquette Harbor Light makes for an enjoyable excursion.
- Brimming with fantastic exhibits about the local maritime history, Marquette Maritime Museum is an excursion that both adults and the kids will appreciate.
- At Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, your children can engage in enjoyable, hands-on activities.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy an exciting family outing with a tour of Marquette Regional History Center.