Find & compare cheap hotels in Marquette, MI from $55
Top Marquette Cheap Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Marquette, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Hiawatha National Forest. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Marquette and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Marquette with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Presque Isle Park, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Munising Falls.
- Other things to see include Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, Northern Michigan University, and Superior Dome.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Sitters Plus Kennels, UP Reef, or Dragonfly Cat Toys.
- For vet care, Negaunee Veterinary Clinic: Niemi Emily DVM, Negaunee Veterinary Clinic: Aalto Gerald W DVM, and Dale E Aho DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Marquette
- Model Towne Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Wetmore Munising
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Marquette
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Marquette.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 40°F in the daytime to 4°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 59°F and the nighttime average is 7°F.