North Park is the ideal destination for anyone wanting to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
It's located in Baton Rouge, the dynamic state capital.
Staying relatively close to North Park won't be difficult, since there are 10 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs and La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If you think traveling is more about seeing new things than staying at plush establishments, take a look at the inexpensive solutions that are a short drive away. Two recommendations are the Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs / Baton Rouge and the Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East.
Other Things to Do Near North Park
After you've visited North Park, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the area has to offer:
- Time spent admiring Old City Hall will give you greater insight into the history and civic character of this destination and its people.
- Keep Kidz Korner Playland in mind for when the children want to get active and you'd prefer to sit and enjoy a coffee or a chat.
- Cajun Lagoon Water Park is a fun water adventure. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal location to cool off and relax.
- At Greystone Country Club, you can brush elbows with a few savvy locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its well-maintained grounds.
- With helpful staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun day on the water at Tiki Tubing.