ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central New York getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Financial District hotel, you'll find South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center. Brookfield Place and Brooklyn Bridge are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2016
This smoke-free hotel's 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and 24-hour fitness center are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Limo/town car service, express check-out, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 287 guestrooms boast modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. 24-hour room service, minibars, and Frette Italian sheets are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1022 reviews
About the The Beekman, A Thompson HotelLocation 123 Nassau Street, New York, NY 10038
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel was completed in August 2016. This 5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 287 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1883
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (18.2 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: New York World Trade Center Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Fulton St. Station (Nassau St.) (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel offers 287 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 47-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This New York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Temple Court - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Augustine - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Bar Room - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
Alley Cat Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 30 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $30 and USD $40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Beekman Thompson Hotel New York
- Beekman Thompson Hotel
- Beekman Thompson New York
- Beekman Thompson
- The Beekman A Thompson Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.