Thinking about a trip to New River Outdoor Co?
Blacksburg, where it is located, lies 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
If you're planning to stay close by, it’s a good idea to reserve your room quickly. There's just 1 hotel within easy reach. From New River Outdoor Co to the Inn at Riverbend is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near New River Outdoor Co
If you'd love to experience more than just New River Outdoor Co, see what else the area has:
- The water flowing over Cascade Falls is a gorgeous natural wonder.
- At Giles Country Club, you can talk with some swanky locals, and enjoy private access to its facilities.
- Enjoy a stay at New River Junction, a scenic campground that has basic but sufficient facilities.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Giles County Historical Society can make you feel more understanding of the land and its citizens during your getaway.
- Boasting numerous fascinating programs, exhibits and collections, Museum of Geosciences inspires, educates and entertains the curious visitors who stream through its doors.