Enjoy your excursion to New River Junction.
Virginia is the place to find it.
Even though there's only 1 hotel option here, how many beds does one really require? From New River Junction to the Inn at Riverbend is 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near New River Junction
After visiting New River Junction, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Fans of water sports will enjoy New River Outdoor Co, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- There is nowhere better to take a break than Wildwood Park. Flip through a magazine, kick a ball or simply lie in the shade of a tree in this green urban sanctuary.
- If you're a golf lover and would like to play, make your way to Pete Dye River Course of Virginia Tech.
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with a scheduled tour of Radford University.
- At Giles Country Club, patrons frequently gather for a coffee while clearing their schedule for some leisurely pursuits.