Pet owners shouldn't miss Blacksburg, a family-friendly city known for its basketball and hiking trails, as well as attractions like Lyric Theatre and Lane Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Blacksburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Blacksburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jefferson National Forest and Cascade Falls.
- Other things to see include Cassell Coliseum, Museum of Geosciences, and Historic Smithfield Plantation.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Aquarium Butler, or Revelation Reptiles.
- For vet care, Mountain View Humane, Companion Animal Clinic, and American Veterinary Pathology Associates, PLLC are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Blacksburg
- La Quinta Inn Radford
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg Area
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Radford VA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Blacksburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Blacksburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.