ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Central Business District hotel places you steps from Canal Street and a 5-minute walk from Bourbon Street. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Royal Street are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 10 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 275 guestrooms also offer WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Wired Internet, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel ratings based on 43 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel
Great hotel in a great location.
About the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area HotelLocation 817 Common St, New Orleans, LA 70112
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8410 square feet (781 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New Orleans hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 275 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 8410 sq ft of conference space
- 781 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel offers 275 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
TackleBox - This seafood restaurant specializes in seafood. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
New Orleans Coffee - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.94 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Orleans Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel
- Pere Marquette Renaissance
- Renaissance Marquette New Orleans
- Renaissance New Orleans Marquette
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere
- Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette
- Renaissance Pere Marquette
- Renaissance Pere Marquette Hotel
- Renaissance Pere Marquette New Orleans
- New Orleans Renaissance
- Renaissance New Orleans