As soon as you get to New Hampshire International Speedway, you'll see why so many people include it on their travel itinerary.
It's located in Loudon, approximately 9 miles (14 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
Even though you might not be spoiled for choice when it comes to accommodation options nearby, you will find 1 hotel where you can rest your weary head. After an enjoyable breakfast at the Quality Inn Loudon-Concord, it won't take very long to get to New Hampshire International Speedway, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
A popular venue for hungry visitors, Smoke Shack BBQ Restaurant (Loudon) is certain to satisfy your appetite. You'll find it just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from New Hampshire International Speedway.
Other Things to Do Near New Hampshire International Speedway
As well as New Hampshire International Speedway, here are some more things in the region that you'll want to do:
- At Canterbury Shaker Village you will be fixated by both the history and the building structures.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, go to Highland Mountain Bike Park, a well-loved local recreational area.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Tanger Outlets Tilton, where you can lay your hands on almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Both locals and tourists like to go on guided tours of Pierce Manse, a memorable historic house.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit Beaver Meadow Golf Course.