Book a hotel near National Civil War Museum, Harrisburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National Civil War Museum
National Civil War Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to make your way to National Civil War Museum?
It is in Harrisburg - Hershey. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from the state capital of Harrisburg.
Thinking about where you might stay? You will discover 3 nearby hotels which offer travelers a good night's sleep. Spend some time comparing the different features of the Hilton Harrisburg and Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of National Civil War Museum.
It won't take you very long to book one of the surrounding area's more affordable solutions. Two popular ones are the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg and the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg.
Within easy walking distance of National Civil War Museum, Hair Cafe is a great spot to get a taste of the area's cafe scene. In case you're searching for fare that's more nourishing, Meiji's is also in the neighborhood. If you don't wish to go home just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at PM Bistro Lounge, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near National Civil War MuseumAfter you've been to National Civil War Museum, get ready for the other terrific attractions that the area has to offer:
- Whether you drink alcohol or not, Appalachian Brewing Company is a great place to check out.
- On a rainy day, Red Crown Bowling is the go-to location if you're looking for a way to occupy fidgety youngsters.
- If you're looking for an exciting night out, check what's going on at Forum Auditorium.
- Pennsylvania State Capitol will definitely be of interest to anyone fascinated by the history of the area. This civic building is well worth taking the time to admire.
- Browse the impressive selection at State Library of Pennsylvania, a local library.