Book a hotel near Mizzou Arena, Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mizzou Arena
Mizzou Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Hoping to head to a big event at Mizzou Arena? Reserve your spot ahead of time, so you're not left out of the action.
If you do decide to visit, your journey will bring you to Columbia, 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Jefferson City.
There are 4 accommodations available in the immediate vicinity, and they are perfect if you'd appreciate being just a quick commute away. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mizzou Arena you'll come across The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton and The Tiger Hotel.
Only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you'll discover the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Columbia, a budget solution.
Are you craving a strong coffee, a treat or something else to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Starbucks is a great place to treat yourself to a snack and it's close to Mizzou Arena. If you have time and room in your stomach still, you can also indulge in the delicious fare at Main Street Cafe. A glass or two of wine at Stadium Grill could be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Mizzou ArenaAfter you're done at Mizzou Arena, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Take pleasure in the extensive variety of art at Museum of Art and Archaeology. This established art museum is a good venue to pass a morning.
- University of Missouri is not only an educational institution, but it is also regarded as a motivational place for the area's community members.
- The historic buildings and structures of Stephens College will impress any history enthusiast.
- Relive your college years with a scheduled tour of Columbia College.
- Enjoy a tour of Museum of Anthropology and become more knowledgeable about the common thread between different cultures.