Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is certainly a place worth exploring.
You can visit it in Mansfield, 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
Make sure you have a look at your accommodation possibilities before you set out, since you won't find any hotels in the vicinity. Many travelers have had good experiences with the Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky Oh, the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel and the Hilton Columbus at Easton, located 50 miles (80 kilometers), 55 miles (89 kilometers) and 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
If you'd love to experience more than just Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, see what else the area has to offer:
- Learn about the precious animals found at Ohio Bird Sanctuary, a local animal sanctuary.
- Gorman Nature Center is an unspoiled site where you can go for a stroll, and maybe see a bird or two.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the music shows and arts events hosted by Mansfield Art Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- If you are interested in botany or just the beauty of nature, Kingwood Center is a fascinating way to spend a few hours.
- The Snow Trails is the perfect snug space to sip on a drink or two after a full on day on the chilly slopes.