Book a Hotel Near Memorial Stadium, Lincoln
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Memorial Stadium
Memorial Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
If you prefer to spend your vacation savings on experiences instead of material goods, you won't be disappointed with your visit to Memorial Stadium.
It's situated in Lincoln, a state capital that's home to an assortment of interesting things to see and do.
If you're planning to go as far as Memorial Stadium, you may want to get a room that's not too far away. You'll find as many as 9 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket, the Embassy Suites Lincoln and The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel are three that are popular, and only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
The Town House Extended Stay Hotel Downtown, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, features everything you could need at a reasonable price.
Just a short distance away, Starbucks is a great place to indulge in a coffee or a quick bite to eat. Are you still feeling hungry? Bread&cup is also close by and offers a more substantial dining experience. At sunset, you can walk down the road to Blue Sushi Sake Grill for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Memorial StadiumHere are a number of the region's other favorite things to do:
- Look back on your own college days with a prearranged tour of University of Nebraska State Museum.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit Sheldon Museum of Art while you're in the area?
- The historic campus and buildings of University of Nebraska-Lincoln are rather impressive, making it a popular destination among locals and tourists alike.
- If you are a fan of theater, be sure to take in a play at Lied Center.
- The French painter Renoir once stated that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and stop at Great Plains Art Museum while you're in the region?
Why not get on a train when you're visiting Memorial Stadium? The nearest station, Haymarket Station, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.