Pet owners shouldn't miss Lincoln, a city known for its basketball, and sights like Nebraska State Capitol and Memorial Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 47 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lincoln and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lincoln with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tuxedo Park and Lee G. Simmons Conservation Park and Wildlife Safari.
- Other things to see include Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center, Great Plains Art Museum, and Lied Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Doctor, or Wild Bird Habitat Store.
- For vet care, Zoetis, Pitts Veterinary Hospital: Kieger II Bill DVM, and Merial are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lincoln
- Rodeway Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
- Cloverleaf Suites Lincoln Nebraska
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lincoln
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Lincoln.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.