Book a hotel near Mary Immaculate Hospital, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mary Immaculate Hospital
Mary Immaculate Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Mary Immaculate Hospital?
Newport News, where it can be found, is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Convenience is key when selecting your vacation base. Within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Mary Immaculate Hospital, you can find roughly 2 accommodation options. If you don't have to be quite so close, Williamsburg makes for an accessible base for a lot of visitors. Just 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, there are 2 hotels to pick from. Start looking at the Williamsburg Manor B&B, Wyndham Governor's Green and Residence Inn By Marriott Williamsburg.
If you'd rather put aside a bit of cash for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the economical solutions within easy driving distance. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Newport News Yorktown and the Quality Inn are some of the more popular establishments.
After visiting all the popular tourist sights, experience the local foodie culture at Longboards (621 Stoney Creek Lane, Newport News), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mary Immaculate HospitalOnce you are finished with Mary Immaculate Hospital, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Discover the exciting games and activities to be found at Bounce House.
- Newport News Park is valued by locals and tourists alike. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Patrick Henry Mall, a favorite retail destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Browsing at Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson is a popular way to find that special something.
- Those interested in the military will enjoy visiting Fort Eustis.