Book a hotel near Mall of the Mainland, Galveston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mall of the Mainland
Mall of the Mainland Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? Mall of the Mainland was meant to be experienced.
You'll find it in Texas City, which is roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) out of the state capital, Austin.
There's a decent variety of hotels that are a short drive away from Mall of the Mainland. Choose from 7 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Texas City. Two other choices are the Quality Inn, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Texas City, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you think that travel is really more about seeing different cultures than staying in chic establishments, have a look at the inexpensive solutions that are not too far away. You'll find the Candlewood Suites League City and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Texas City/La Marque a reasonable distance away.
When you're done exploring Mall of the Mainland, take a short walk to Galaxy Nutrition and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. Also close-at-hand is Beyond Burger, a well-patronized eatery that offers up a variety of satisfying dishes. Cap off a lovely day by having a drink at Stuttgarden Tavern Mall of the Mainland, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Mall of the MainlandYou've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Mall of the Mainland is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what else the area has available:
- Pick up some lovely souvenirs and gifts at Outlet Shops at La Marque.
- Find out what on-campus lifestyle is like in another area by visiting College of the Mainland. Ensure that you visit when the university is open to the public.
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Tanger Outlets. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, spend a few hours at Bayou Golf Course.
- Tee up at Bayou Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.