ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Madrid
At this Retiro hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Paseo del Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum, both steps away. Prado Museum and El Retiro Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This luxury hotel's 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and health club are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 162 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, rainfall showerheads, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2076 reviews
About the Hotel RitzLocation Plaza de la Lealtad 5, Madrid, Madrid 28014
Hotel Ritz offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Hotel Ritz. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Madrid hotel.
- 162 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1910
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Madrid Recoletos Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Anton Martin Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Ritz offers 162 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Madrid hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Goya - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Terrace and Gardens - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 82.5 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 40 lbs
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 24 and EUR 38.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 133 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 82.5 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Ritz Belmond
- Hotel Ritz Belmond Madrid
- Ritz Belmond
- Ritz Belmond Madrid
- Madrid Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Madrid
- Hotel Ritz Madrid
- Hotel Ritz
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.