Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Long Island City, a cosmopolitan city known for its skyscrapers and cafés, as well as attractions like SculptureCenter and P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Long Island City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Long Island City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Queensbridge Park, Gantry Plaza State Park, and Hunter's Point South.
- Other things to see include 5 Pointz The Institute of Higher Burnin, MoMA PS1, and The Foundry.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Discounts - Flushing, Petland Discounts - Ninth Avenue, or Petland Discounts.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, The Animal Medical Center, and Astoria Veterinary Group are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Long Island City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton NY Long Island City/Manhattan View
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Boro Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Courtyard Long Island City/New York Manhattan View
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Long Island City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Long Island City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.