Book a hotel near Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park, Montana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park
Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Behold just a few of Mother Nature's incredible gifts when you visit Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park.
To find it, you'll have to travel approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena, until you arrive at Bozeman.
There are 2 accommodations in the vicinity, so it's a good idea to book in advance. Think about spending a few nights at the Sacajawea Hotel and Lewis & Clark Motel of Three Forks, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, Lewis & Clark Motel (510 South Main Street, Three Forks) is an excellent place for lunch or a cup of joe while checking out Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Lewis and Clark Caverns State ParkSurely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park? Put aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy a memorable day out with a tour of Headwaters Heritage Museum.
- Spend a couple of hours or more notching a few birdees at Headwaters Public Golf Course.
- Missouri Headwaters State Park is an excellent escape for those hoping to get in touch with nature.
- Check out one of the region's most prominent bodies of running water, Gallatin River.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the great outdoors at Madison Buffalo Jump State Park.