Pet owners shouldn't miss Bozeman, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like The Ellen Theatre and Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture. Choose from Travelocity's 34 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bozeman and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bozeman with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lindley Park, Montana Arboretum and Gardens, and Madison Buffalo Jump State Park.
- Other things to see include Gallatin County Pioneer Museum, Museum of the Rockies, and American Computer Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Invisible Fence of the Big Sky, Crystal Clear Aquariums LLC, or Bozeman Dog Co..
- For vet care, All West Veterinary Hospital, PetSmart, and Valley View Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bozeman
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- MountainView Lodge & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bozeman
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Bozeman.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.