You and the family can create a snow angel while you appreciate the winter wonderland at Bridger Bowl Ski Area.
It's situated in Bozeman, roughly 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
Because there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you'll need to travel a little to find a place to get your much-needed sleep. Located only 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is Livingston. There you have a choice of 7 places to stay. Three choices you might like to consider are the Comfort Inn Livingston, Econo Lodge Livingston Gateway to Yellowstone and Yellowstone Pioneer Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Bridger Bowl Ski Area
After you've been to Bridger Bowl Ski Area, get ready for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the icy wonderland of Great Divide Ski Area and make the most of the freshly fallen snow.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Bridger Creek Golf Course.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Lindley Park. There's plenty of space to relax!
- Some sites are so significant in nature that they're protected. American Prairie Reserve is one of those places.
- Hike to the summit of Andesite Mountain, or observe it from a more comfortable vantage-point.